LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 1 April 2015

The Glamour Spring Beauty Edit Box


When I heard through the grapevine about the new Latest in Beauty 'Glamour Spring Edit' box - I knew it would be a good'un.  With contents totalling a whopping £99, there was bound to be some beauty gems in there - and I wasn't wrong.  There's definitely some big names in the Spring box - Moroccan Oil, Nuxe, Kiko and Revlon to name a few.  It's safe to say that I couldn't wait to get my mitts into this one...


Packaged in a pastel coloured box and wrapped in dotted tissue, the Spring Edit box  is a pastel, girly treat containing 9 different products. Here's what I received in my box:

  • Model Co Creme Rouge Cheek & Lips in Just Peachy
  • Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask - 75ml
  • Beauty UK High Brow Kit
  • Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Lip Gloss in 'Snog'
  • Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in 'Full House'
  • Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
  • Nuxe Creme Fraiche De Beaute Mask, 50ml
  • Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 07
  • Elie Saab L'eau Couture Perfume sample

A delightful mix of hair, makeup, skin and nail goodies I'm sure you'll all agree! The box also comes with a 12 month subscription to Glamour magazine discounted by 62%...all for £16.99*.  I have to say I reckon this might be the best Latest in Beauty box yet... I've bought a few of them in the past and I've never been disappointed but this one really does top the mark for me!  As far as beauty boxes go - Latest in Beauty have to be my 'go to'... Yes, you loose the element of surprise slightly but you're never left feeling disheartened and there's always a fabulous variety of products to try.  I often check the website to see what's coming up...


I won't go into detail of each individual product as I'm still working my way through trying and testing all of them - let's face it, there's a lot to get through (i predict there might be a couple popping up in a monthly favourites sometime soon...) Personal favourites so far have to be the ModelCo Creme Cheek and Lip tint in 'Just Peachy'.  It's a stunning bright coral-red perfect for the summertime - I reckon this will be a holiday favourite for me.  As I'm thinking of booking a holiday abroad soon I'm sure I'll get plenty of use from this over the next few months.  I love a good versatile product too so the fact that it works well on the lips to is a nice fruity bonus!  

I'm also a fan of the Rimmel 'Oh My Gloss' lipgloss.  It's so smooth and glides onto the lips easily with next to no stickiness at all. I love the shade as it pairs well with my '90s' nude lipstick shades - I love it over Mac's Velvet Teddy at the moment! It just adds a bit of dimension and the pink hue is really flattering.


The Moroccan Oil Intense Hydration mask is also a winner in my books.  I love a good hair product and I'm always reaching for deep conditioners and masks like this one - I'd like to do a full review of this soon so for now I shall keep it short and sweet - but it's made for a very welcome addition to my hair cupboard.  I'm also super excited about the Nuxe Creme Fraiche De Beaute Mask. I've heard amazing things about this face mask, and after reading a few reviews of this box it's clear that it's been the star of the show. I can't wait to see what it does for my skin - I've been burning the candle at both ends just recently so to say it could do with a bit of pampering is an understatement...

I was also chuffed to see Kiko make an appearance in this box - i've always wanted to try something from the brand so this lovely champagne toned eyeshadow stick will make for a nice introduction. As for the other products, the BeautyUK eyebrow palette is a must-have in my collection. I actually already have this from a past beauty box but I've got a tonne of use out of it so it's nice to have back-up ready and waiting.  The Revlon polishes are a lovely addition too - I particularly like the blue shade as I think it's going to look amazing with tanned skin through summer.

Overall, I'm so happy with this box.  There's not a single thing in there I wouldn't use and I think it's been the best LIB box so far for me.  The mix of products is really well thought through and I like that the shades of the products are quite neutral - meaning i'll get plenty of use from them on a daily basis.  You can grab the Glamour Spring Beauty Edit box on the Latest in Beauty website here for £16.99*.

Have you got your mitts on this box yet? What was your favourite product?

26 comments:

  1. This looks like a lovely box of goodies, the cheek and lip tint is gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Kiko eye sticks, I have couple of shades but my favorite is 05.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this box looks great! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great box, so many fab products. I love the look of the beautyuk brow palette
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks to be the best I've ever seen! But I don't know if I can bring myself to sign up to another beauty box!

    Georgina x
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the blush, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
  7. beauty boxes always look great!!, they're really not that good in my country :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these beauty boxes! So fun! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing box! I was put off beauty boxes by Glossybox and the like but this looks amazing!
    Imogen’s Typewriter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Moroccan oil looks amazing - great value for money for the box this month!

    Jenna | Jenna Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Latest in Beauty have the best boxes, they are always such great value for money and I love that you get full-size products in the box rather than a little dinky sample that'll do nothing for you. The Model Co tint looks amazing, I love the colour. xx

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Mask and another MoroccanOil product and i loooove them ♥ :) Also: really cute box, i would take anything in it.

    myblog-bysini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was extremely tempted to buy this box. Your post is swaying me slightly!

    Leanne x
    My new blog post... 1 pair of jeans, 3 ways to style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love boxes, they're a great idea to try new products and brands! Your post has tempted me into trying the glamour box!
    ~xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This looks fantastic! I love Moroccan Oil and Kiko so would have loved this box!! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh this looks almost to good to be true!

    Emily x
    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful nails colour!

    http://alinaurbanska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This beauty box looks amazing!
    xxx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great , but do you think you could do something more 'gettable' for the Normal Teenage Girl?
    Cause ....well MONEY :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. interesting products, some caught my eye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't tried the Glamour Latest In Beauty Boxes but I've heard great things! Love everything in this one :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  22. This box sounds great, there are so many options with beauty boxes i have no idea which ones to go for!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I got this box, I am in love with the nail varnish, Kiko eyeshadow and the Morrocanoil hair mask. The hair mask is incredible.
    blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you anxious about your beauty and health ?
    Get Some useful tips for your daily life

    Beauty Tips

    Face Care

    Skin Care

    Hair Care

    Fashion Tips

    Fitness & Diet Tips

    Health & Wellness Tips

    Lifestyle & Life Care Tips

    Thats all Guys .... Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di agen sabung ayam
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://agentaruhanayam.tumblr.com/post/175980851894/video-sabung-ayam-tentang-cara-mengobati-penyakit

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x